Country of admission
|Tax Law and Tax Crime
|Construction and Architects’ Law
Fritz Zahnd is admitted to the bar in Luxembourg and in Germany. He is a specialist lawyer for construction and architects’ law, a specialist lawyer for tax law and at the same time a certified tax crime crossboarder.
With his many years of experience, Fritz Zahnd advises and represents investor groups, medium-sized companies, architects, craftsmen and private clients in private construction law and real estate law as well as in matters of tax law and criminal tax law, both on a national and international level.
- Universität Bern, Geneva und Trier
- Legal Clerkship in Trier
- 2012 Admitted to the Bar in Germany and Luxembourg
- 2016 Certified in Tax Crime (FU Hagen)
- 2018 Specialist Lawyer in Tax Law
- 2018 Specialist Lawyer in Construction and Architects’ Law
- 2018 Certified by the Federal Bar Association (Germany)